- Packed with guidelines, tools, worksheets, and biblically sound strategies, this book presents a 360-degree approach to local church finances for congregations of all sizes. (4 hours)
- A free 90 minute webinar to make sure you've got your nonprofit QuickBooks set up correctly and to increase your knowledge and competency
- A free 90 minute webinar that introduces you to the basics of using the desktop version of QuickBooks for your church finances
- P&B Memo #11 - Auto and Other Business Expense Reimbursements
- The latest version of the ECFA ebooklet
- The latest version of the ECFA ebooklet
- Understanding the impact of the Affordable Care Act on churches, ebook
- A variety of resources offered by the ECFA
- Free resources for pastors and church leaders for handling church finances.
- Take this free online assessment from ECFA to help your board evaluate its performance.
- An ECFA webinar-on-demand with Rollie Dimos, a certified fraud examiner and certified internal auditor, helping churches reduce the risk of fraud and increase financial accountability.
NAE Financial Health
- A tool for utilizing NAE's Financial Health resources throughout the year to increase church generosity
- Find 37 Best Practices and 150 online resources to help any size church grow in generosity.
- A 5-minute Self-Assessment Checkup: Find out your church's financial health score and the areas where you can improve. Available in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Korean and more.
- Over 50 creative ways to show God's love for your pastor
Pastoral Retirement Accounts
- The form that EVERY CHURCH must submit in order to contribute to their pastor's retirement savings account.
- The form that EVERY PASTOR needs to fill out in order for the church to contribute to his or her 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- An explanation of the relationship between the local church's payment of P&B allocations budget and the benefits the pastor receives from P&B
- A pdf booklet from the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability that highlights eight areas to address when setting up a pastoral compensation package.
- Take this assessment to ensure that your church is taking care of the pastor and following important legal guidelines and government regulations.
- P&B Memo #2 - IRS definitions regarding who is considered an employee vs and independent contractor
- P&B Memo #13 - The Minister's Housing Allowance - An overview of the IRS regulations and reporting requirements
- P&B Memo #1 - Housing for Your Pastor - Pros and Cons of both, and other tax implications
- P&B Memo #7 - An overview of the many components of the pastoral compensation to be reviewed annually by the church board
- The form that every PASTOR needs to fill out in order for the church to contribute to his or her 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- The form that EVERY church board needs to fill out in order to contribute to the pastor's 403(b) retirement account
- P&B Memo #4 - Strategies for Structuring Ministerial Compensation
- A P&B video with everything you need to consider in structuring your pastor's compensation package
- A lending institution that provides mortgage financing to churches and ministries.
- Explore how Semble can turn donors into investors while lowering monthly mortgage payments.
- Brian Kluth's ebook for pastors and church leaders
- A webinar by Mark Lail from the School of Stewardship
- Over 100 resources in financial/generosity teaching materials, donation administration, and funding projects/campaigns
- A webinar by Mark Lail and Jim Dalton from the School of Stewardship, answering the most common charitable receipting questions.
- A webinar by Mark Lail from the School of Stewardship, simplifying the all-important church audit
- P&B Memo #8 - Everything you need to know and what you need to have for your church audit
- P&B Memo #10 - An explanation of an often misunderstood law
- P&B Memo #5 - Minimizing Income Taxes for Church Employees
- Downloadable forms and instructions, many in Spanish
- P&B Memo #12 - Not everyone who may be called a "minister" in the Church would be considered a "minister" according to the tax laws.
- P&B Memo # 3 - An overview of many of the basic federal tax reporting issues, essential for every church treasurer