Create a budget & track spending from your computer, iPhone or Android device, to knock out debt, build wealth, and start living
Software and Apps
- A free app that links to your bank and credit cards that helps you keep track of your spending and savings
- $40 Software for your PC ($75 for MAC) with online resources that allow you to create a budget, track your income and spending, and manage loans - will even link to your bank
NAE Financial Health
- Some of the best free and online resources to help improve your household's financial health.
- A 5-minute Self-Assessment Checkup: Find out your financial health score and the areas where you can improve. Available in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Korean and more.
- A tool for utilizing NAE's Financial Health resources
Bank of America/Khan Academy
- Videos, infographics, articles on credit, debt, saving & budgeting, retirement, and much more
Budgeting for Beginners
- Online video (2:31) by Fidelity, Knowing how to effectively save and spend within your boundaries puts you in control.
- Online video (2:29) by Ron Blue on how to create a budget/spending plan
- Downloadable excel spreadsheets: budgeting, goal setting, net worth, financial plan
- A P&B Academy webinar on basic budgeting and debt management
- A step by step how-to and multiple articles by Dave Ramsey about the fundamentals of budgeting
- Create a budget & track spending from your computer, iPhone or Android device, to knock out debt, build wealth, and start living
- Dave Ramsey's worksheet for managing irregular income (self-employed/sales) to cover additional expenses
- Crown Financial's step-by-step online budgeting tool and percentage guidelines for creating a usable, flexible spending plan
- Dave Ramsey's zero-balance budget worksheet, comparing income with all expenses
- Dave Ramsey's budget worksheet to see how much money you need every month to cover the necessities
- Dave Ramsey's envelope system wallets for purchase
- An assets and liabilities worksheet for calculating your net worth, by Crown Financial
- An update on the past performance of fund options within the Nazarene 403(b) Investment Plan
- Fidelity's helpful guide for determining a suitable investment mix for your financial needs
- A video from P&B Academy (12:09) on developing a sound financial plan to address compensation, housing, insurance, risks, and retirement
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- A list of websites, videos, and courses from federal government agencies and national nonprofit organizations addressing a variety of financial topics
- CFPB's downloadable pdfs that include the full length and short versions of the Financial Well-Being Assessment, user guides, and scoring instructions are also available in Spanish.
- Dave Ramsey's Debt Snowball worksheet for paying off debt
- Online calculators regarding mortgages, auto loans, and other debt
- Online video (1:55) by Fidelity, three quick tips for tackling debt
- Find out if your federal student loans qualify for forgiveness, cancellation, or discharge.
- Online tools for comparing repayment options for your student loans using your own data
Introductory Courses for Personal Finances
- Un curso bíblico sobre finanzas personales básicas
- A biblically based course in basic personal finances
- An FDIC sponsored financial education curriculum designed to help low- and moderate-income individuals enhance their financial skills, fostering stability for individuals, families, and entire communities
- A biblically based online course in personal finances, seven lessons, self-paced
- A Nazarene Bible College course (IME8012) offered through their Institute for Ministry Enrichment with scholarships available for Nazarene ministers through Pensions & Benefits USA
- Online calculators regarding savings, retirement, Life Insurance, and college funds
- A Fidelity worksheet for estimating your retirement income goal and creating a plan for reaching it.
- Online video (2:58) by Fidelity, developing a strategy for saving for a variety of financial goals
- An explanation of the relationship between the local church's payment of P&B allocations budget and the benefits the pastor receives from P&B